Hey everyone, I've been working on this for a couple months now and
figured it's at the point where I can probably release it. It's a
concept level using a more polished version of the RTS flowgraph
system. You only have control of infantry in this one, I left vehicles
out of this level for the most part.
As always comments/criticism/bug reports are more than welcome. However
please keep in mind this is a rough release and some things were
purposely left out/ignored.
Playable in Crysis (version 1.2 and above)
Play as a soldier and a commander
- Press Y to switch between shooter mode and RTS mode.
- Use W,A,S, and D to move the camera laterally.
- Scroll the mouse wheel to move the camera vertically.
- Press and hold the middle mouse button to rotate the camera.
- Hold left shift to increase movement speed (works for both vertical and lateral movement).
- Left-click near a unit to select it.
- When a unit is selected, right click to tell the unit to move to the location under your cursor.
- Hold the right mouse button and drag in a direction to have the unit
face in that direction, release right mouse button to complete the
order (most useful when ordering a unit to move into the open and there is no cover around).
- When a unit is selected, hovering your mouse near cover will bring up
indicators showing the cover points. When you right click, the
soldiers in that unit will run to those spots.